(members please login above for expanded page and menu sections)
- The Auctioneers Association of New Zealand Inc. has from it's inception in 1946 endeavoured to promote the sale-by-auction method of marketing and also strives to enhance the proficiency and professionalism of it's members.
- Founded in 1946 the AANZ continues to build on more than 64 years of experience. All members subscribe to a specific Code of Ethics ensuring that the seller gets a positive and worry-free sales experience.
- The membership is voluntary and consists of members from every category of auctioneering, but only those who agree to subscribe to a standard of ethical behavior as detailed in the Association Code of Ethics.
- Membership can bring Auctioneers potential buyers through experience with advertising and now with the latest web sites to promote catalogs offered - see the Auctioneers and Auctions page for more details. - these are links to member auctioneers and the upcoming auctions of genuine and registered AANZ Members.
- Through the Find Auction(eer) search option you can find members throughout New Zealand along with their pending auctions.
- Please refer to "About AANZ" - "Membership" for more information and some of the advantages of membership.